Reviews for "Madness: Incident 10v3 DEMO"

This game has a good feel to it, I told hank that I needed him in my life and to teach me to love but no gay shit happened. I'm not gay but i thought it would be funny if some gay shit happened lol. I also loved the meme references and I don't know if this is a thing in the game, but there should be like relationship status to see if u unlock a good or bad ending and stuff like that. I'll be waiting for the updates!

WOW no hank segs what is this?!

This is actually good, and I think the DEMO ends after the gas station where you go back home after eating sandwiches since I cant press space when it says YOU GO BACK TO THE LAB, anyways that was a great game and I'm giving this 5 stars

Edit: I'm actually waiting more excited than waiting for half life 3, cant wait for the demo to end!

lmao you cant even reach the computer due to the amount of dead bodies... i wish i got more out of spamming tf outta that thou, also while it was funny in some parts it really didnt include much. pretty average game, you might play it once or twice in your life and leave it.

why did hank say the n word? he does not have the n word pass.

ninjamuffin99 responds: