Reviews for "Shuffle World"

I saw it was a Mr. Nannings game and rated it while it was loading TBH. And I'm leaving the rating where it is. The game's tagged "easy" and "simple" so you already know this, but I'd've given it a full 5/5 if it were more challenging and/or had more brain-twisting from the swapping mechanics. It mosdef deserves at least 4.5 stars though.

After the update:
Thanks for the sliding reduction, it definitely made the character more controlalble. The small screen still complicates matters though - the stealthy spikes and unpredictable enemy physics are unnecessarily difficult this way.. Although it's much more manageable now with better controls.
I have found something though, not sure if it's a bug or intended feature... If the jumping enemies are midair as you swap two areas, the enemies won't transport. This makes some levels quite exploitable, since you can just kill off the enemies or send them somewhere where they're not a threat. If it's an intended feature, then I have to say that jumping on the enemies' head would be simpler :D

MrNannings responds:

Made it less sliding and it's more resposive now.

Interesting concept! Changing the layout of the map instead of being bound to it! I like it! This was fun and challenging and it kept my attention for a long time! Good work! Hope to see more like this!

Hey, Great job there!

You found a way to do a great little unique puzzle game. I didn't saw anything like that yet! What I found was more of a peaceful game than a puzzle game. Yes, you need to use your brain but not at full capacity, it's such a great enjoyable game. I see that the resolution is "Turned Down" because of the "WebGL" capacity. It would be awesome to see in full res with MORE animation and special effects.

The menu screen looks great for a Newgrounds game! Music is great, design kind of lack but it's a Newgrounds game I cannot say something bad. Great freaking job!

Bugs I found:

You can die after getting the last fruit.

♥ Luv from GlitchyDust ♥

-- --

//Review.013

Awesome game. I really love it.