Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Simple reSizing"

Couldn't send my highschore.

kbvpneofit responds:

click send record.I just checked everything works.

Feels like Alice in Wonderland up in here. One side makes ya bigger, one side makes ya smaller. Simple, not bad overall.

The controls are really poor. I can see how they would work on mobile, but for desktop, with a mouse it's just really clunky. Consider LMB and RMB and maybe a keyboard options as well.

Nice concept, but the game suffers from being meant for mobile. It takes unnecessary time to move cursor from left to right side. Would be much better if PC controls were implemented and you could shrink/grow with left right buttons too. Game was still fun trough, but it is something you only play for short time and then never again.

I always give lower scores for mobile games that translate poorly to PC, I hate mobile games and game i do not respect game makers who think primarily about mobile games and not PC. Mobile gamers are casual and will never respect you, if you want respectful hardcore fan base, make proper games for PC.

It got bugged and just let me continue indefinitely while in full size without losing.