Reviews for "100 Bullet Dungeon"

Very solid dungeon shooter. Can't wait to see if this concept gets upgraded in a new game!

fun quick game with interesting mechanics. More levels, types of weapons or enemies could make this game more fun and diverse. I finished it in the first try, so making it more difficult woudn't hurt.. i did almost die at the last few levels, so it's not that easy. i rarely ran out of bullets, which maybe should have been the case. I know this is made in a jam so considering that this game is very impressive. well done!

Nice game, but it'd be great if the cursor could be seen.

So like playing Corey from HM2, huh? Let's see if this is good.

It's alright. I kinda forgot that HM2 doesn't have health but this was nonetheless fun.

Really impressive considering the origins and implicit restrictions of a weekly game jam. Great job.