For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "100 Bullet Dungeon"

Definitely enjoyable, maybe you could add level specific weapon varieties like shotgun, sniper or pistol based levels so you have to adapt to different styles. Spray and pray machineguns are great but variety might make it more tactical.

It is a good game

Love everything about this game .

Simple yet well-executed concept, a bit unbalanced though.

Love the concept of you only have 100 bullets. makes you think a bit before you shoot too many off somewhere you might not be able to pick them back up. Would love to see this concept upgraded with improved graphics. :-)
(edit - could a beginner and hard mode be considered? some additional enemies of a new kind? or reducing/increasing the total number of bullets alowed? I was thinking a hard mode with only 50 bullets would be cool.)