For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "100 Bullet Dungeon"

I like the game it reminds me of older pixel games. Great job!

Cool little game. Good progression.

It's simple yet fun, the idea of collecting your bullets is nice, it could use couple more levels and maybe some boss fights :D

I kind of wish there was some sort of indicator of what level (and how many) there were. It's a bit heartbreaking to know I died on the last level my first time around. Otherwise, it's a pretty solid game.

Interesting idea, It kind of reminds me of a game called Heavy Bullets, with the idea you only have limited ammo, but you can reuse said ammo you already have. It's a simple yet fun little game with stable controls and neat music to match the graphics, good work.