Reviews for "Bossfight - Mescalink"

reminds me a little of your Bipolar remix. did you get inspired by this?
if you did, this is a great choice. both are amazing!
You've gotten so much better and your style has evolved so much since the likes of 2013 and 2015, and I love it!

Bossfight, if you ever read this, I am truly impressed. I always regarded you as a good composer, but nothing extraordinary. Simple but pleasant, a solid 7/10 but rarely better. I was wrong. Up until Milky Ways Redux I only saw you asjust another composer on Newgrounds. Then that interested me, but I wasn't convinced it wasn't a fluke. Just one of those times everything went right. Then came Sonder. I was absolutely blown away! I can honestly say I've never heard anything as good as it. Then Elevatia came as a blessing and a curse... To me it was proof you had improved, but I didn't see it as much new, so I thought this would begin a decline back into your old 7/10 self. Once again I was wrong. Delete was a pleasant surprise, but I still felt like this wasn't Bossfight, this had to just be another one of those times everything went right. I was wrong, and hopefully for the last time. This EP has blown me away. Pretty ironic that I used to regard you as one of the most generic composers on NG, because I can honestly say, I consider you now to be one the best composer ever in my eyes and one of the most innovative.

The song itself has immaculate basses unlike anything I've heard before and the opening has a beautifully satisfying syncopation to it, the sound design is immersive and even paracosmic, and the drums are hard-hitting. What else could you want?

99/100

THIS IS YOUR BEST YET TO COME BESIDE PARTYT AR LOVE YOUR WORK!!!!!!!!

4 minutes and 20 seconds of dopeness