Reviews for "Sanur the desert cat"

animations good, but i didn't know that cutting worm flesh sounds like cloth ripping

Very nice! I liked all the cuts and various angles. That sort of stuff is tricky to sort out, but you made it seem so natural. Very professional. Nice backgrounds and music, too. Dinosaur pet was super cute. Keep up the good work!

This is a really solid animation; the character designs are great, the animation is pretty dynamic and smooth, and the sound design is very good. One tiny nitpick I have though, is that the colors and line art were not very clean, but I can understand why since this appears to be a one person project (In terms of the animation part). Anyway, keep up the good work! This was still an outstanding animation overall.

I like the action and the characters design, the animation is very fluid!

great work mate. just fantastic. i love the style