Reviews for "Sanur the desert cat"

This is a really solid animation; the character designs are great, the animation is pretty dynamic and smooth, and the sound design is very good. One tiny nitpick I have though, is that the colors and line art were not very clean, but I can understand why since this appears to be a one person project (In terms of the animation part). Anyway, keep up the good work! This was still an outstanding animation overall.

Nice, especially loved the cuddle he gave his travel companion at the end.

Wow i loved this. Been a while since i used newgrounds so i didn't know what to expect but this was really good. I really liked the art style, i also liked the middle eastern theme and music, also really liked the little story elements like how the cat saves his mount , how he tosses the tooth all happy at the end and how they are actually eating their kill.

cute

Love how packed with action this animation was. Wasn't sure exactly what the animation was going to be in the beginning , but Holy fuck it was truly amazing. Love this so much.