Reviews for "Seu Madruga Street Fight [Fan Game]"

El chavo i have seen this show

sure, a tribute

When I saw the intro, I was actually dreading what I might be about to play. Something racist? Some troll overlay of Final Fight (which, to be fair, I was part right).

The game play is decent enough, but there are some problems. You can get stuck in a kick combo and effectively be committed to facing that one direction without the ability to cancel and turn around when needed. The text progression is excruciatingly slow and I'd like to be able to just click through the text at my pace.

I'm scoring this as high as I am because, to my surprise, the humor absolutely slayed me. I was ready to scroll down and give this 1 or 2 stars, but then I used a special move, with that animation, and it absolutely slayed me.

Lots of room for improvement, for I hope this ends up making it so you have a chance to build on this.

LucasCCB responds:

Many thanks my friends for the criticism, still the beginning has much to improve for the better

Aún está verde, pero el concepto y la ejecución no es mala sigue así :D

LucasCCB responds:

Muchas gracias amigo, el proyecto está evolucionando.