Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Freaky Fred Reanimated!"

Outstanding quality throughout, every animator did an incredible job!

i never watched this show as a kid but wow was this well done, everyone is so good here

At 2:03 I swear that reminds of Steven universe

Hi! I was the head writer of Courage and wrote this episode (and many more). This is spectacular! A big thanks and huge cheer to all involved. I have to mention my extraordinary co-writer on "Freaky Fred", Bill Marsilii -- and the music director on the series, Jody Gray, with whom I've since written many songs. Jody composed and performed the Courage score with Andy Ezrin. The score on Fred is gloriously twisted (as are so many Courage scores). And of course none of this would be here without the brilliance of John, but you know that!
xoxo,
David

joetacoguapo responds:

Thank you for making this golden treasure!

Ori-the-Blorf responds:

This was probably my fav episodes of Courage! I am so happy to be a part of this project and SO happy to hear back from one of the writers!!!
Your stuff is amazing!

BadTwinZ responds:

This is amazing to hear. Thank you for that wholesome message. You've left a footprint that has imprinted on animators and artists hearts forever by your amazing writing.

Big cheers to you too!

- BadTwin (another David)

Tyranomaximum responds:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us (and the episode)!!!

This animation is well made not only in the animation itself but what it's based off of. I always loved Courage the Cowardly Dog and this episode in particular. Thank you for animating this as it not only filled me with nostalgia but also fear and nightmares. Dear GOD the way you animated Freaky Fred. Yeeeeeeeeshhhh.