Reviews for "Straight Outta Pixels"

Awesome game! Two things though:
1. The in-game cursor and the windows cursor are visible simultaneously, causing bit of lag;
2. Not sure if it was intended, but I haven't released Kenny yet and from the level select screen I was able to do the prison break getting the final medal.

PS

That cursor issue is especially causing problems with the Kenny stage because for some reason some clicks simply do not register.

And I admit that those later fighting sequences are a bit brutal and a bit too long.

Munguia responds:

Thanks for the comments, i fixed issues 1 and 2, thanks

Pretty fun puzzle game. Loooooaaads of medals. Keep it up Munguia! Reasoning behind my rating is that the controls weren't explained and that took me about a minute to figure out on my own.

As soon as I heard that Tom Tom Club sample I knew it was going to be good. I enjoyed the design, story and audio design behind it.

This seemed pretty unique for a game of yours. It still had a lot of medals. Now if only I could understand how to beat it. There's so many levels it's hard to even remember the one I can't win at. I love the cute little designs of everything. This is a point and click adventure?

You know how to create a complicated game. It's fun not knowing what character will appear next. Vanilla Ice? That looks more like Donald Trump. I still can't get most of these medals!

the medal spam is real tho