Reviews for "Straight Outta Pixels"

outstanding

I had fun at first, but eventually it just became nearly impossible due to some very strict timing needed. The Mr. T and M.C.Hammer stages are the most notable example, particularly the third and second stages respectively. They just became a pain to play through and I stopped enjoying the game. It wasn't helping that for every death, I'd be forced to hear "MR. T!!" or "Stop! Hammer time!" over and over. Even trying this with a touchscreen instead of a mouse was a problem because of the poor detection on the characters themselves. I at least liked the concept behind this game, though. If it weren't so tedious, this would probably be more fun.

Really great game. I managed to beat it with only a few difficulties in the way. I managed to find a weird issue that I don't know why it happens. I only knew about this issue after finishing the game, and I especially noticed it after checking your site's walkthrough. I saw that some characters, most noticeable being Vanilla Ice on his 4th stage with the 2 police men and the yellow toxic blocks, did not follow the same movement like in the walkthrough (like tilting on the rumps and so on), making it near impossible to finish that specific level like that. It might be a web browser thing, for I play it on Firefox, but also I tried Newground's flash add-on. In both the cases, it had that issue, but I tried that on Internet Edge and there where no problems at all. I am either missing something, or there is indeed a small movement issue there. Other than that, great and fun game. Loved the characters and the levels a lot.

epic

With all this extra stressing
The question I wonder is after death
After my last breath
When will I finally get to rest through this oppresion
They punish the people that's asking question
And those that possess
Steal from the ones without possesions
The message I stress
Don't ever stop, study your lessons
Don't settle for less, even the genius asks his question
Be grateful for blessings, don't ever change, keep your essence
The power is in the people and the politics we address
Always do your best, don't let the pressure make you panic
And when you get stranded, and things don't go the way you planned it
Dreaming of riches, in a position of making a difference
Politicians are hypocrites, they don't wanna listen
If I'm insane, it's the fame made brother change
It' wasn't nothing like the game
It is just me against the world

2pac - Me Against The World

Please do listen this music because in my opinion, this is one of the best rap song that ever hit the West Side