Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Cacalotl"

A damn shame that animations like this don't get seen on mainstream media as often as Disney or Cartoon Network. Which keeps Newgrounds the number one website for animation's sake.

About a hundred commenters will praise the visual qualities of this animation. But as a character artist I want to comment on the sorceress Hoh. I really like how femininely pleasing she looks and her cloth top is clever in design. It's sexy that in human form you can see her breasts from underneath. And in crow form it makes lots of room for her wings to function. Anybody who wants to give character's wings and cloths should keep in mind how much space wings will have on the body. I'm talking about the side areas underneath the arm pits.

Overall, A very amazing video you made.

Shi-Gu responds:

I trully appreciate it!
Glad that you liked Hoh's design and commented on it!
The triangular top garment is a traditional kind called Quesqueme found throughout Mexico. In ancient times it was pretty common to wear it with nothing under, which is where this design came from; glad to see it played out nicely.

Sick!! Great visuals and sweet story open to interpretation.? Aaah.. to (try and) destroy a tyranical god with the possible consequences or to live in a grim world what would be better.

you were hiding some freaky shit behind that cute profile pic

Shi-Gu responds:

You've just made my day hahaha

That was one hell of an experience.

Mind blown