Reviews for "Altered Beast [ Fan game ]"

Oh my god...brings back SO many memories of when I was 9.

LucasCCB responds:

yes marked the childhood of many of us

I love this game! I played it when I was little, and it was great. It runs just like on the arcade machine, but looks better. I could never remember the name of this game, but amazing man helped me. Now I'll never forget it. Thank you so much Lucas!

LucasCCB responds:

Thank you very much my friend, kill your longing play a lot

Good job i have this game and it make me feel like I'm playing the same game on computer

LucasCCB responds:

just the old coin-op game of the 80's.

Okay. I've beaten the original upload and got the medal few days ago. You deleted that version god knows why, and re-uploaded it again. But I'm not going to beat it again. Fuck it, I feel robbed. The game was hard as fuck, and the idea that there is an even harder mode makes me want to puke. You could had only update the file, you didn't have to remove it altogether. It was hard as fuck and I'm fucking sick and tired of your games.

I also have a feeling that you will probably remove it AGAIN, cause you want to republish it AGAIN, only with extra battle mode, so I would advise any other medal hunter to just wait like one year, before trying this game.

LucasCCB responds:

forgive me my friend I exclude why I was still learning how to move the site, now that I have learned I will not delete more in the next versions I will just upload new versions