Reviews for "(+18) Zelda: Spirit Orbs"

symbols
and
alike
symbols
it took me literally 32 times to get to 13, because it would click the wrong symbol, causing a -1, and looking for one symbol means trying to avoid 3 other lookalikes, and with how damn many tiles there are, its a recipie for disaster. plus the randomization and only 1 minute timer only makes things worse.

The scenes are great but there are some that are extremely difficult to pick out from everything else. All of the symbols that look similar to one another should be removed. There is one in there where the difference is a tiny triangle that is barely visible. Other than that, nice work!

good quality but not worth it at all

not worth it

A good game but far more frustrating than it needs to be. Too many of the symbols look very similar to one another and the random layout needlessly complicates the matter, I'd suggest keeping the symbols in set positions and maybe even remove about 6 that are only slightly different from something else.