Reviews for "(+18) Zelda: Spirit Orbs"

Amazing game keep up the work.

The art is really nice and the animation looks smooth however the game is way too fucking hard. There are so many symbols that look exactly alike but have these tiny little differences. In order to legitimately get all 16 in less than a minute you need to spend less than 4 seconds on each orb and get every single one right which is just asking for wayyyy too much. It's likely impossible for an average or even above average human to accomplish legitimately. You either need to lower the number of similar-looking orbs or increase the time greatly.

Reply: It would be possible to learn and analyze the symbols but the fact that they mix up on the board everytime really messes with how well you can do this. You might remember the triforce being in the top right, but it changes in the next round to the bottom left, so you lose time. It's hard to learn when all the symbols move around.

Babusgames responds:

Thanks for your review!
Yeah, I think I went a bit overboard with the difficulty. I just wanted to do a real skill minigame and not some condescending time-killer. One really has to learn to analyze and classify all the symbols rapidly to get the highest reward. It is hard, but it really gets easier everytime you try if you put your mind on it.

But then again not everybody has a lot of time to put on online games! So maybe I'll rethink the difficulty on next updates and give rewards for the most hardcore players in some other way. Thank you!