Reviews for ""The Dragons Layer" Animation release"

These really suffer from not having any audio at all. Don’t even need voices, just some kind of background noise and ambiance. Other than that this was pretty good. Nice animation and you have a really firm grasp on anatomy. Good job

"ROLL FOR STAMINA!" *somehow rolls a 30* :D

I always love some sexy D&D action. Even without sound its good enough on its own merit.

The animation by itself is great, but whenever it gets to the erotic scene the quality decreases. 3 frame animations looping two or three times, and we seeing it barely seconds after that great fingers animation. It's underwhelming.

11/10 fucking amazing and the little skit at the end is fucking hilarious I love it!!!