Reviews for ""The Dragons Layer" Animation release"

fucking bards man...literally in most cases.

So lie this actually happened in a session i played in with friends a while back guy had a bard that only could get it up for things with scales for some reason because of a curse from an evil wizard or something and of course the fighter in the party wanted a specific sword that of course a dragon had in its treasure room so we all travel together a Bard, Fighter, Monk (myself), a Cleric and a barbarian (the bards best friend in real life) make it all the way to the dragons layer in an old castle fight through the goblins it has made its slaves and finally made it to its treasure room no sign of the dragon yet so we all think it must be out hunting or something so we start searching the whole room for this damn sword and of course the dragon had pulled a Smug and was sleeping under the large piles of gold and who is the one who finds it the Bard Dragon wakes up and see him and what does he say to her "i have searched for you my love your tales of beauty do you no justice to this world or the next" and what does he roll a god damn nat 20 so what does the dragon do grabs him and flys him to her private chambers and the whole time we are still looking for this sword this guy is getting his pelvis smashed in but this female dragon in heat in game hours later we find the damn sword and are about to leave when the barbarian is like "i cant leave my friend i must save him" we look at each other and all say "we can!" and start to leave he goes and finds his friend who is trapped under the now sleeping dragon's claw and whispers "help me" the barbarian actually fails the strength check and the dragon gets trapped under it with him

DnD stands for dicks and dragons

In truth the entire scenario can actually happen in a session lol.

Another amazing animation