Reviews for "Newgrounds 2005 flash animation compilation"

This was actually amazing I loved the fact you used the windows XP themes as well perfection

welp it dose have the feel of it.

10/5 force me to comment on your video again vro, I'll hit you with my el silla!

It's like Mark's from the future the way he's cracking down on all that by-2005-standards revolutionary stuff. :) What a twist at the end though! The visuals sure have improved but: Youtube, noooooo! Until that terrifying ending this was great. Recognizable little bits of bashing and what-not, as well as future bits in that 2005 style, and the 2007 layout! :D Nostalgia achieved. Love it.

-cd-