For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Ice Dream"

Aah, atmospheric music. Pretty melodic and active such, as well! I think this would be nice to fall asleep to, so maybe I'll try at some point :)

Thanks LSD :)

Great track ! Love that style of electronic music !

larrynachos responds:

Same here. There's a lot more where that came from, but I can't show all of it yet.

I love this song and I really wanna download the album, but I don't have any money to give for it. I know I could get it for free, but I think that'd just be disrespectful.

larrynachos responds:

Naw this album is totally free. Just download it on bandcamp :)

You & Cacola both give me a high/LSD sensation whenever I listen to your guys' tracks. Also, what a great way to introduce me to CX330 :p ~S~

larrynachos responds:

eeeyy skiddle! I see you on a lot of Cacola tracks. Glad you liked cx330s debut! There's a lot more where that came from! Thanks for stopping by man!

Amazing! I'm using it in a game called Geometry dash. :D voted 5!

dope