Reviews for "Gravity Control"

Okay game but CPU use shoots straight through the roof! I was able to get through the game, but Chrome browser has a very hard time scrolling, I'm having a hard time typing this text right now, and system monitors are showing the CPU usage around 80% just from this one game!

This isn't your first resource-heavy game either, as there was at least one game I couldn't even play it was so resource-heavy.

Please seriously consider limiting your resource use in games! There's no good reason anyone should need a beast godly machine just to play simple web games!

Please run some kind of system monitors or something so you can *see* what your game is doing resource-wise, assuming you're running some beast godly machine and can't tell that yes your games play badly for many people. You're clearly not doing this!

If it's limitations in Unity, you'll have to figure out how to make Unity not eat up so much resources. Or just start making games in JavaScript/WebGL directly.

Not bad. Visually, nothing impressive. I enjoy the gameplay, though.

The game is okay, the core gameplay doesn't do anything new and has mediocre art. The great sound effects are the main source of satisfaction, though I do reccomend giving them a random pitch-shift for variety. While the puzzles are unique, they are quite easy to solve. Most of the difficulty came from blocks not acting as intended, for instance sliding up when I pressed right. I understand that this happens due to an absence of friction, and while this is accurate behavior for space it isn't fun. I also liked the little timers on the lasers.

THE FRICTION!

It's got some great puzzle elements and designs in there, but it's been held back greatly by the buggy nature in which the main mechanic, gravity, operates. The player and the moveable boxes would move in very unnatural and buggy ways for me: sometimes they would slip and slide around, sometimes they would stop on a dime, sometimes they glitch out and pop up for no reason, sometimes they'd move in a different direction than prompted. I think if this could be ironed out, it'd be a real nice game, but as of right now, it's too buggy for me. Also, the lazer timers being hidden by the walls they are attached to is a bit frustrating for feedback.