Reviews for "Gravity Control"

Makes for a... peaceful, rage game. The inconsistency of the control makes it much harder than you'd think, but it doesn't stress you out too much because it is still doable. So much so, it isn't like not having an arm, but more like not having a finger. Gross metaphor to prove this point. Still, love the graphics, good game.

Crashes after the first level "An exception has occurred, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace." (opera browser)

love it

but its really hard

It's got some great puzzle elements and designs in there, but it's been held back greatly by the buggy nature in which the main mechanic, gravity, operates. The player and the moveable boxes would move in very unnatural and buggy ways for me: sometimes they would slip and slide around, sometimes they would stop on a dime, sometimes they glitch out and pop up for no reason, sometimes they'd move in a different direction than prompted. I think if this could be ironed out, it'd be a real nice game, but as of right now, it's too buggy for me. Also, the lazer timers being hidden by the walls they are attached to is a bit frustrating for feedback.

Managed to complete the game, but had to play them over again to win the medals.