Reviews for "Kinetic"

Swank

That is a real cool looking screen saver, and I'm actually quite amazed at it's coolness. Some audio wouldn't go amiss though.

Great

Another good work. Slightly dissapointed that this didnt have to do with learning, alas I will just have to go to school...Keep it up

*Gasp!*

This is the best looking visual spectacle I've ever seen! It was pretty cool when I was playing the Lord of the Rings soundtrack, and I could control the screensaver to play with the music :)

Armegalo responds:

Hey dude! There's a real screensaver too! Just mail me if ya want it.

Awesome Actionscripting

This is a fantastic piece of work. I liked its simplicity and style, kinda like the star field screen saver on steroids... or acid, depending on how you look at it. Great job with the action scripting though, must have some really fun math equations in there.

not too shabby

i don't remember where, but i've seen something just like this, but it was orange. it was some actionscript page, but i dont remember where.