Reviews for "Kinetic"

cool

itreminds me of what happens when you play songs on kazaa and watch the thetre. its ambient, but needs music, it would make a kick ass screen saver

wat the hell

and that was fun because....................................?

...

what were you thinking?

these are so cool

the other guy was right. you could sell these for a shitload of money. they are fucking adictive. i could stare at them for hours and never get bored. i liked the one with music better, not because of the music, but becauseit was just way cooler. it was awesome, especially the ones where the little spark things were coming at me from the center. if you stare at that one for long enough you will start to think you are moving or something. its fucking cool. make more.

Brilliant simply Brilliant

You have a stunning aplication their sell i for $$$$$$$$$$$ and international recognitio it rocks