Reviews for "SMALL BUSINESS ROURKE"

I have played varieties of this type of game that feel like a lot more fun by Vadim. I honestly just felt like I was unlocking a sex scene instead of playing a fun mini game. If you lose the game, you start over from the very beginning. For a game so repetitive and lacking, this is a cruel kind of punishment as I'm trying to finish the game and move on with my day. I suppose if the game had more depth or unlockables it wouldn't be the end of the world, but it doesn't.

I think the art style you initially started with on the earlier games has improved here, as the animations finally seem to start matching the illustration quality, but overall the animations aren't very interesting and could use a little more variation between fast and slow speeds.

You should heavily consider programming randomly generated males so that the game only generates pale red-headed males and not darker skinned ginger characters because it's pretty off putting.

I was supportive and appreciated the other games in this series, the art work and the potential concepts. but this simply glorifies rape. Which is repugnant. It's undeserving of the other games in this title.

I originally came here cause i was horny, now I'm sitting here about an hour later trying to beat a goddamned level (level 9) cause you have to be perfect to beat it. You definitely succeeded in giving me a challenge, and I'm actually enjoying it. I think you should add 3 more seconds to some of the later more challenging levels to allow for mistakes or a mistake, or maybe add an easy mode for people to view the animations. Maybe the easy mode allows to continue where you left off like how other people requested, but add a gallery that's only unlocked on normal. But at the same time this also just seems like you're trying to promote your other game with this game so I could see how you wouldn't work on this one anymore. You should add this as a minigame in the real game if so. At least that's my opinion.

The game does an amazing job at forcing you to chose over quantity and quality. Do you want to wait an extra precious second to try to get a fresh guy for higher points or do you want to go ahead and grab the lower point guy to try and squeeze out your quota also risking waking the girl up? If you want to beat the game you normally have to choose quantity unless your able to perfectly sequence the guys timing with the fresh guy spawning, in which case your going for a high score. I don't know if you put that much thought into this game or if you accidentally made a complex game mechanic, but it turned out to be a really fun arcade style game and i feel rewarded after beating it. I only wish it was longer to be able to experience all the animations.

RudiGriy responds:

Thank you for the detailed feedback!
You said correctly. This is a mini-game from the online project "Pandorium". These are the acting characters of the space colony. Rourke is a market trader. The girl named Ollie is a colony engineer.
Also in the project there is a continuation of this story. After the passage of this story there are other randome girls.

misses a gallery

why the fat one does not fuck her