Reviews for "Elf Enchanter: Arousing Anima (Demo)"

I did not think it was the best thing I have ever played but the jokes are great." Et Tu, Goote?" 5 Stars

I totally ship those two ;) and she felt that way for him in the very beginning. will the full version be here too?

Belgerum responds:

Unfortunately not, since the full version is a retail product that will cost $0.99 on a number of sites, and I can't just give it out for free here while charging for it elsewhere.

Perfect voice acting, music used, and artwork, not to mention a very interesting story, but everything is very glitchy.

EDIT: i'm back and I guess my browser's fixed. It's not glitching as much anymore so here's the extra half star. I also forgot to mention how well the characters are fleshed out. And the camera is well used as well. I'm not really into the slurping as I'm pretty sure real blowjobs don't work like that, but that's just a preference and won't affect my rating. And I love the angle you did the comic art style sex cutscene. It was so in alignment with both sexes.

"Et tu, Goote?"

Just brilliant lmao

Wow... this is actually really fucking good. The characters are very solid, the dynamic between them is great, and despite the name, the twist is unexpected. The voice acting is natural and I don't feel the urge to skip it. Very much looking forward to any and all developments and will definitely be supporting.