For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Elf Enchanter: Arousing Anima (Demo)"

This game has an amazing premise and I really enjoyed it! The audio glitches made it a little difficult to get through, but I heard that it's fine on the downloadable version. It's sad that wont be able to see the full version here, though :c

Might as well just uploaded it as movie.

Perfect voice acting, music used, and artwork, not to mention a very interesting story, but everything is very glitchy.

EDIT: i'm back and I guess my browser's fixed. It's not glitching as much anymore so here's the extra half star. I also forgot to mention how well the characters are fleshed out. And the camera is well used as well. I'm not really into the slurping as I'm pretty sure real blowjobs don't work like that, but that's just a preference and won't affect my rating. And I love the angle you did the comic art style sex cutscene. It was so in alignment with both sexes.

I totally ship those two ;) and she felt that way for him in the very beginning. will the full version be here too?

Belgerum responds:

Unfortunately not, since the full version is a retail product that will cost $0.99 on a number of sites, and I can't just give it out for free here while charging for it elsewhere.

I did not think it was the best thing I have ever played but the jokes are great." Et Tu, Goote?" 5 Stars