Reviews for "Monkey Jumper"

its not that good but its not that bad you can just have all the badges in a few minutes

so i guess the 100 banana medal still doesent work. kinda boring would be cool if there was anti-powerups like speed up your spinning, changes your spin direction, black out the screen, whatever else.

MixonTech responds:

Thanks for feedback, 100 banana medal now work :)

The overall game pace is too slow. Also there is a latency between clicking and monkey react, which is bad when the game is asking for timing precision.

Something is definitely wrong with the medals, for example I received the one for 500 jumps before the medal for 250 jumps. Maybe add a counter to the game showing how many times did the player jump or die.

And probably the medal for collecting 100 bananas is not working.

MixonTech responds:

Thanks for feedback, 100 banana medal now work :)

It's fine, but nothing special.
The monkey is just shot in the direction of his head. I don't particularly think it needs an arrow, you don't need to be very accurate, just to go in the general direction. The aiming system is fine.

However, I do think there should be a maximal time limit between shots. Currently, you have all the time you need which isn't very challenging. Perhaps the screen should simply scroll down with a constant speed (or gradually increasing speed) rather than waiting for you to move.
But most importantly, since this is an endless game, it needs more variety. Collecting just bananas becomes boring quite soon (score 20 for me). What about some powerups, fruit which is worth more, obstacles you have to avoid, etc.?
Also as @NeonSpider already said, none of the medals work.

MixonTech responds:

Thanks for feedback, the game will continue to develop. We consider your ideas.