Reviews for "Eggman's Chaos Emerald"

Very well done! Just kinda upsetting... seeing so much effort put into an awful Creepypasta

Very good this was very well made and i liked that you gave Sonic.exe more.depth then just being some demon killing everyone

This is AMAZING!!! The animation is great & bouncy & I love how you made a modernized version of Robotnik's death egg robot from Sonic 2!~ :D I was confused about what that brown gunk was on Sonic.Exe's eyelid, but other than that, Excellent job, Excellent animation!!!~

BoomBuster responds:

That brown gunk on his eyelid is his scab. If you haven't seen my Tail's Halloween or Knuckles' Night video yet, you wouldn't know what actually happened to his eye. Overall, I appreciate your enjoyment. ;)

Finally

Im glad Sonic.exe is not just some murderer killing everybody in sight, instead he is like sonic.