Reviews for "Pyrolysis (Original Mix)"

This song is absolutely great, my favourite part is the drop.
Great work

I hate to say it, but this song is disappointing. The opening was great and had lots of potential, the buildup managed to make itself even better than the already great opening then the drop came and I was already bored. It sounded like something I've heard a million times before, not to mention it was really empty. Of course, the drop progresses and gets better, but still really disappointing compared to the off-drop. I have to give this a 3.5/5, this would be so much better if the drop was somehow connected to the off-drop and sounded much better and a lot less generic. Also, just on a positive note, segments like 4:08 sound much better than the drop, as a matter of fact, I wish that was the drop.

KaixoMusic responds:

I see where you're comming from, I think it's just taste. I really liked the emptiness of the drop. And about the generic part, the sound design is completely original and melody is something completely different from what you usually hear in Future House. Although this is Electro. I have to not agree with you on the generic part. Unless, of course, you can give me a couple of tracks that really sound similar.

This sounds like a mass extinction... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Amazing! 1:37 and 4:07 are definitely my favourite parts <3

Wow! This drop is amazing! although i really like doing lo-fi, I also like trap/electro music like this! Bravo, Bravo.