Reviews for "Knightin'+ Demo"

I want to give this game five stars, but I don't/can't get enough money for a key. Also that room with the eight switches I can't figure out for the life of me. I have tried EVERY conceivable combination, but nothing....
Otherwise it's an awesome game! I love the concept! Keep up the great work and good luck to you! XD

Wolod responds:

Solution for light switches can be found in another room. You just need to explore the floor a little bit more ;)

I love it, it is very hard and I love hard games.
I am going to try and get the full game and beat it.
You are a very good dev.

Thanks a lot!

Tried the game for 10 mins, abandoned it after not finding a shovel knight reference...

LOL

Awesome game dude. I am buying the full version.

Wolod responds:

Thanks for the support dude! Hope you'll like it. Looking forward to read your feedback after you beat it ;)

There's no text at all, which is weird

Wolod responds:

Yep, it's a weird bug. Perhaps browser couldn't download all the game files (including in-game text that is stored in external XML files). You shouldn't stumble into this issue in the desktop version of the demo. You can easily find it on the web or on steam.