Reviews for "Knightin'+ Demo"

omg it's awsome!!!!

good game

Wolod responds:

Great game! Zelda-lite is a good description. You go through a dungeon room-by-room very much classic Zelda-esque fighting off monsters and solving puzzles. You earn coins to buy upgrades and refreshes. This demo contains one complete fully-playable non-crippled dungeon. You can go on Steam and for $6 buy the full version for a total of four dungeons of increasing difficulty. I'm about through the third dungeon myself, and enjoying the ride so far. Highly recommend this game if you like the classic Zelda gaming style.

Wolod responds:

Thanks a lot for great review! And of course thanks for playing!

Pretty fun game! Its funny, has good gameplay, and the graphics have that good old 8 bit charm to it! Kinda wish that i had the money to buy it on steam (being underaged has some problems lmao) but i will sadly have to wait for now. Great job, dev(s)!

Wolod responds:

Thank you very much for playing!

The Game was so good and the art was so good and like it was so well done i may buy the game thank you for the grate game

Thank you very much!