Reviews for "Knightin'+ Demo"

Make the text skippable dude, it's annoying if you don't enjoy story like me, otherwise ok

Wolod responds:

It's skippable after 2-3 seconds. Did it on purpose because kept skipping it accidentally every time

This is seriously a fantastic simple game and love the little tips and tricks on how i see u made it really well done hopfully didnt take u too long to make

would love to kno wat program u used please inbox if u have a chance thx! :)

the puzzle stopped me dead in my tracks, Id suggest either making the puzzles optional because that complete shut down the game for me besides slowing down the phase drastically, or adding some kind of timed visual hints as games like bejeweled had

Wolod responds:

Puzzles that are required for the progress are simple. Like the one on the first floor. Solution for this puzzle is blinking on the floor in another room on the same floor. It's really hard to miss it. Optional puzzles like the one on the second floor are hard. But it's optional so you can ignore it if it's not your cup of tea.

Hitting enemies is a bit funky, maybe allow the player character to move while swinging the sword, or increasing the hitbox for the strike; just my personal suggestion.

Wolod responds:

I'll keep this suggestion in mind. Need to toy around with it myself first.

great game. but How do I change the language?

Wolod responds:

Language is the 4th option in the options submenu. To enter it choose second to the last option in the main menu. Options are also available on the pause screen.