Reviews for "The Last AntLion"

So, bottom line, if I don't have any bombs in the last round, the game is unwinnable. Is that right?

velketor responds:

Thank you for playing clasher135! You are correct, Army Ants can only be defeated with bombs. You can even stack enemies on top of each other to kill them all at once with a single bomb (or arrow). Each wave of ants is a puzzle in itself. The Queen's gladiatorial arena is a cruel game where the odds are against the Antlion from the very beginning. It's meant to be played multiple times to learn how to defeat each enemy type. If you can make it to the final wave, everything you learned throughout the entire game will come together into 1 final fight.

Love the art style, movement could be a bit more satisfying, it is just very stiff. You could also expand on the shop but overall great job!

velketor responds:

Thank you for playing DilanB! I am so glad you love the art style. I hired the talented https://twitter.com/bruno_corgo to make all of the animations for the characters. He did an absolutely amazing job! The sequel will have more items in the shop, new enemies (not just ants) and more levels.