Reviews for "The Last AntLion"

Its okay. I like the concept. Avoiding the Pharohs hit has proved impossible for me, I've died far too often.

velketor responds:

Thank you for playing manikdreamer! The Pharaoh can be avoided by jumping over his spell (timing is critical!) or kiting him until he attacks and then running out of range. He is designed specifically to teach you how to fight the Queen (she has the same mechanic).

My game is hard and not meant to be beaten easily.

Not bad.

velketor responds:

Thank you for playing Minifest696! I am happy you liked it =)

bom para um caramba,pena que a não dá para ter todos os upgrades ia ajudar contra a rainha

velketor responds:

¡Gracias por jugar CyberSaurus! No necesitas todas las mejoras para derrotar a la Reina, pero algunas ayudan más que otras =)

Love this game!

velketor responds:

Thank you for playing quenithpaltrow! I'm so happy you loved the game =)

Really good stuff. The jump feels a little stiff but besides that I thought it was really enjoyable.

velketor responds:

Thank you for playing RogerRabbit789456123! I agree the controls are a bit stiff and could be improved. This was the best I could do with my current programming knowledge =) I appreciate your feedback!