For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "OddBall Adventures: The Island Episode (Part 1)"

Amazing as always, the amount of improvement from the first episode blows me away. Excited for part 2!

Oh my gah, It's VoiceoverPete.

odd

It's amazing how much work went into this. I wish I could animate cartoons that are this long. First the art style/animation is simple and not very rich in details but on the other hand the character designs are adorable and everything nicely fits together. Second, the voice acting is perfect. And finally, what really made this cartoon shine are the tasteful jokes and the well put together plot.

Pretty nice!
I can tell this had a lot of heart and effort put into it. This was the first time I've seen this series, and the episode was a good introduction for me. I wonder how part 2 will play out. Keep up the great work!