Reviews for "The bad day of Mario"

yah

taht was the best in the east or west im sayn this is the illa thirrla

LMAO

This amde me laugh. I found it funny when Mario fell in the ground and then he jumped back out before he got squashed and then he was chasing after Luigi, his brother and then he trapped Mario in the castle and Mario jumped through the wall to ger out and then he and Luigi began to fight and then he fell in the ground and Mario covered the hole and Luigi was trapped so he couldn't jump out and he got squashed. I was like, "Oh no, Mario killed his brother".

Worthy

I deem thou worthy. Good luck on ye adventures, young warrior...

Funniest Sprite I have Seen

Dude.. THat was too fuking funny.... I laughed out loud many times... good job!!!!!!!!

hehehehee