Reviews for "Officer Rachel"

officer...I think I've been very bad....

If that's how female officers deal with criminals, I'd gladly turn myself in!

The Dead or Alive game series is one of the most memorable and fun fighting series I have ever played; and with that also comes the gorgeous heroines and villainesses that appear on it. Rachel is an all-around hottie, and boy, am I ever glad to see amazing films like this one about her.

The voice acting is wonderful. Rachel's moans and lines are perfectly recited, and they capture a very intimate and sexy feel. Her laugh at the end is just marvelous; it really fits Rachel's character, and has the ability to bewitch the audience.

The animation itself is simply amazing. Rachel looks stunning, and her actions are very fluid and well made. The skin textures look devilishly good, and the lightning helps to create a lustful atmosphere. Rachel's facial animation and expressions are delightful; it looks like a true videogame cinematic.

Last but not least, the different camera angles capture all of the animation's important details, and I really liked the POV shot of Rachel riding the guy. It's just so good.

Ultimately, everything about this movie is top-notch. Rachel has never looked as good and hot; and if a sequel should ever be made, I'm sure it will only be an inprovement. Congrats Redmoa!

It's a bit homosexual but i like it

looks super smooth

She is quite hot and quite a cop
I am questioning why he had no underwear or why so easily hard