For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Super Smash Newcomers Collab"

What ISN'T a collab these days?

really cool though

Mabelma responds:

Hahahaha if it’s made by just one guy it isn’t a collab. This was made by 60+ artists and programmed just by me. So in a sense it’s a collab/noncollab kind of deal.

this is an actually good project,the art is beautiful and the selection is great,this is just overall great and i dont have my issues with it at all

Mabelma responds:

Super happy you like it!!! Thanks so much for your wonderful review.

Super rad! This is a really cool collab. My criticisms - only two:

1. Since the info panels take up so much of the screen, I really would have loved for this to extend further, maybe even have a full screen option, and have the info panel show up next to the art.

2. Some of the hitboxes need some work. Check out Quote, Skullkid, Spyro, Shovel Knight, and Servebot to see what I mean.

Mabelma responds:

Thanks so much for the feedback bro! There’s a couple of things I’d like to fix so maybe in a couple of months I’ll go back and revisit. But for now I’mma take the knowledge I got from this and my other projects and start production on a game 😍😍😍 I’ll probably send you some stuff once it gets going.

Glad to see it finally finished, it was worth the wait!

Mabelma responds:

Yeeeahhh! It was really fun to do this and to see it all come together. Gonna send you an invite so it can appear in your page aswell.

its pretty cool!