For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Super Smash Newcomers Collab"

WOW this was amazing to look at. i noticed something with hollow knights title stating the character is from shovel knight but besides that this was an amazing collab and i think the wait was worth it

Mabelma responds:

Thanks for the heads-up, must be a bug ;)

The awesome thing is banjo is already in smash. i know i know, the collab was started way before the reveal but still. also it was very well put together.

Mabelma responds:

Hahahaha what if and stay with me here, Sharp_Knives the artist that drew Banjo for the Collab is actually performing a voodoo ritual on his avatar and that’s why Banjo got picked πŸ‘€

This is a very well done collaboration! Most of these characters I've never heard of! A great way to introduce lesser known games or franchises. Much love to all the artists who contributed to this awesome project!

Mabelma responds:

Thank you so much for your feedback. We truly appreciate it, this was a lot of fun and we’re all happy you enjoyed it.

pretty cool l like it

and

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

snas

Mabelma responds:

Hahahaha happy you like it! Sans for President.

sans