Reviews for "Super Smash Newcomers Collab"

A cute little gallery to go through, but a bit frustrating: you can't see the character you're pointing at when you're pointing at them due to the opaque pop-up with the artist avatar in it covering it, and there were tons of times I was trying to hover over a character but it kept thinking I was hovering over someone else.

Also, there were some inaccuracies here and there, like Hollow Knight from Shovel Knight?

Thanks for your feedback 🙏

in the description of the character, Hollow knight it says he's from shovel knight! and don't even get me started on the fact that the character in that trophy isn't even hollow knight. otherwise though, this is great

Mabelma responds:

Heyyyy thanks for catching that! I got most of those descriptions over from the wiki. Thanks for pointing that out 🙏🙏❤️

You know this game is now out of date due to Banjo-Kazooie is already in smash as DLC that comes out in the fall

Mabelma responds:

Have you considered that perhaps Banjo is in the game because of this app? Hmmmmm ;) buahahaha

Really good art. I enjoyed looking through to see all of these characters in different art styles. I feel like the areas of the character you hover over are a bit off. If you fix that, I'll give it 5 stars.

Mabelma responds:

Thanks for the input, yeah still working out the kinks on my hitboxes. Thanks for checking it out.

Nice seeing the less popular characters that i love be in here!

Mabelma responds:

Happy you liked it. The amount of characters and artists truly is outstanding, some of my personal favs are Banjo, Travis Touchdown and Ristar