Reviews for "Seduction: A Night With Raven Demo"

Thats what i call blue balls. Should have had a (demo) mention in the title.

DrXNG responds:

Good point - demo added to the title.

Needs sound and animation

please tell me that there is a way in the full game to get a threesome with Starfire, also if this was about Starfire then it would be pretty easy to use her naiveness in order to have sex with her, including a threesome with raven which I think Starfire could convince Raven into it because Starefire would want to in her way of saying it "share the joy of sex and all its wonderful pleasures with her best friend"

DrXNG responds:

Check out another one of our games, Titans Tower! It's possible to have a threesome with Raven and Starfire in it. There's also other girls and other threesomes!