Reviews for "Famous Paintings Parodies 11"

you kick ass! i love this shit. the only problem i have with it is that i brings me back to my horriable art teacheacher who should not have been allowed to teach anything but being a bitch.

Got every painting right on my first run. Amazing

Very good, I loved that it was not only entertaining but informative as well. And people say video games make you stupid lol. Great game play very easy, liked that there was humor in it too, (some of those painting names) over all it's definitely a 4 3/4, the graphics were grainy but maybe it was supposed to be that way... If i could I'd totally give it a 4 3/4 because the graphics didn't effect the game play so much so that it deserved a 4 1/2.

I got every medal! This was mostly because I was disappointed in myself for lying about missing a day of work. Okay, that's too personal. I did love this as always. I didn't see how an engraving was that different than a painting. I think it's just semantics.

Some of the medals don't match the game descriptions. It was "The Great Wave", not "The Big Wave". Oh, that's too nitpicky. I didn't even realize you could put your mouse over the 3D glasses to see the original painting. I thought I knew more about art.

Really fun quiz i love art alot and that was pretty easy for the first two levels had to redo 2 times to get 3rd level done lol the medals look amazing i did not wanna give full stars cause the music was pretty annoying the high pitch to it made me have to play on mute after 15 mins just saying keep up the amazing games and cool looking medals 90/100