Reviews for "A Pirate's Life"

This movie kicks ass.

I loved every bit of it. The whole plot was amazing. The humor and style are great, i'm amazed you made something this great. I haven't seen a stick movie with this quality since Counter stick. Excellent job, I can't wait to see more of your work, keep it up.

My First Full 10

The has to be the best movie I've seen! It's one of the few flash movies that has a good storyline. The animation was very smooth and well designed! The sound and music fit the movie very well. And as for humor, I couldn't help but laugh at the stupid comments Captain Blue kept making. Overall this is the best movie ever Newgrounds and should be posted on the front page! What's also great is the fact that this movie easily sets up a plot for an entire series!!

this movie is great

i gotta adim that the movie was all along funny an good i going to vote this good movie 5 is really good better then any i have seen that funny part was that captian blue thought the tree talk but the tree didn't talk it was captin red i laugh man how funny is this make another one damn all day been looking for a good movie found none but now this is the best an better then all other crap so yeah man make another one if it good then this one i really love it lol i am going to sreach for more

THIS IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE IVE EVER SEEN AT NEWGROUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING BEATS THIS, AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!! (Unless you make A Pirates Life 2)

:D also