Reviews for "A Pirate's Life"

You are the captain, jackass!

Though it doesn't have the voices of Chris Nosal's more recent submissions (Bad Guys and such), A Pirate's Life is just as great. The stick figure animation is very smooth, and the music from the Monkey Island games is put to great use. Though the story isn't that original (but seriously, what pirate movie is that original anyways?), it has just right kind of comedy. I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys quality animation (albeit, not as sharp as later videos) and a good amount of comedy.

Awesome!

You take me back at the years that i played the monkey island games.. thanks guy! this story is very cool!

omfg that was awsome

DUDE I FOUND THAT INSANELY... GREAT AND THATS NOT NORMAL FOR ME dude i loved it id love if you made a second pirates life, it would be a great hit.

Chris...I have one thing to say to you...

YOU ARE FUCKIN AWESOME!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!! *bows* you are a fuckin god. This had excellent humor and sound. And I absolutely LOVE videos with stick figures. This is my favorite video on this whole website. I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you Chris!

Before your Bad Guys stuff came out, I was a BIG fan of your stuff, like Dissy Dis Dis Dis and A Pirate's life.

Well... keep it up! :]