Reviews for "--Microloft-- Windows XPerience Professional (Update 1.2.2)"

This is the best!
Really good and improved from last time!
Keep it up!!!

Windows

Asked for a UToob redesign. Same design on Windows XPerience. Clicking Start causes a message about ROBLOX to pop up. Add "Required field" for login credentials.

Alas1789 responds:

Startup sound does play when logging in. Sure, I can add "required field" for the credentials. The message that pops up when you click start? That is an unknown bug I am afraid I cannot fix. I can make the ROBLOX logo blend in with the background too. Sure, give me your redesign plan on UToob. A home page for Dollar? No problem. I can make a shutdown and reboot effect on the format page too. The recycle bin on Windows 7.5? I can fix that. The start menu in Windows 7.5? The start menu isn't broken, it's WIP.

This is good

Alas1789 responds:

Thanks, my friend told me it was a waste of time and I was about to tear this off of Newgrounds... You stopped me from doing it.

well seeing as nether you nor me really know how to make flash games I'd try just adding more visuals as that would give you something to look at

Alas1789 responds:

...Aand that's what I WAS working on, but the new update is delayed for two hours, sorry.