Reviews for "Rawest Forest Reanimated Collab"

The dialogue at the beginning was too quiet.

The animation is great but unfortunately the audio hasn't aged well. I'm surprised the song wasn't remade for this collab.

Ooof, I'm gonna be honest guys, not as good as the original concepts. Obviously animator collab projects can be executed very well such as in the Sonic Shorts series, however here it's actually more jarring and distracting to see all the different art styles you've mashed into one short video. Especially since the quality difference between all the animators is so vast you'll see amazing artistry one second, and then animation of the same scene that frankly looks terrible. Some sort of consistency should have been maintained in the selection of these artists.

I think the only reason I gave it two stars is because this is an idea that could have worked if it was executed a little better. You would have been better off limiting the amount of artists you included in the collab while also giving them more time to showcase their talents, instead of 2 second frame by frames from each artist that just ruins the continuity of the entire animation.

FreezePark responds:

Bro I agree with so much but why the fuck would you ever use the Sonic Shorts as a GOOD example of animation collabs

I didn't really like it. Maybe it's me, but a few of the scenes or frames felt very lazily done.

Voices are almost impossible to hear through the music. Whoever was responsible for sound mixing this shit should seriously get beat up.