Reviews for "Rawest Forest Reanimated Collab"

Would've been cool to dig up some corpses and re-do the busted ass audio mixing. Fantastic work guys!

This... is... beautiful, this reminds me back in the day when i watched these kind of shorts, total masterpeice!

This was absolutely delightful. I was unaware of the production of this collab, but I actually got the strangest urge to re-watch the original just yesterday, which had brought so much magic and joy to 2007-era me. Everyone did a great job here, and it was super cool to see many different art/animation styles come together, while still staying true and honoring the original. I was delighted to see some of the quick cuts and text incorporated here (coffee break!) Great job guys!

Man, this brings me back. Incredible work.

God damn blast from the past. WONDERFUL collab job for an oldie~<3