Reviews for "Rawest Forest Reanimated Collab"

5 stars. This made me almost cry because of how much nostaglia it has given me. I remember listening to this on repeat when I was 4 and now it is back. Not to mention it is how I knew Mario RPG was even a game. Great job to every single animator here!

The best collab ever

Holy shit this was amazing, ah i remember playing the original on repeat all day when i was 11

Loved this! Rawest Forest is one of my favorite Newgrounds movies in general, and this definitely did this justice. Great job to everyone involved!

This was awesome! I will admit that it annoyed me how so much of it was credits. I mean, the cartoon itself tells who made which scene. It just seems pointless. I still don't think this was Kirbopher's best cartoon. I admit that I'm biased in this.

I mean, I was featured as a character in his TTA series! Then TOME had to change my name! I wasn't even aware of a Mario RPG. I even grew up playing those games! That's still his most viewed submission here.